For many of us, it has become an all-consuming thought whether you’re drowning in student debt or unsure how you will pay rent for the next month. Whatever your position is in life, there is no denying the importance of managing your personal finance. So, without further ado, here are six finance bloggers who may teach you a thing or two about managing your money! Read on till the very end for some money-making tips using our services here on Educitizen as well:
6. Cash Fasting
Cash Fasting is written by Jane (last name unshared) and was started in 2016. She managed to pay off more than $30K in debt over three years while living in New York City, only one of the most expensive cities in the world. On her blog, she discusses her journey to becoming debt-free along with other tips and tricks to help make personal finance easier to manage.
5. Dirt Cheap Wealth by Shivika
Maintained by Shivika Arora, an Indian-born American, Dirt Cheap Wealth shares “unconventional, non-BS” information for those interested in personal finance. Shivika strongly believes that anyone can become a wealth creator with discipline and the right mindset. Easily accessible and, frankly, quite entertaining, Dirt Cheap Wealth is certainly a blog worth checking out.
4. Centsible Indian by Pratheeba
Centsible Indian is written by Indian-born American Pratheeba. Aside from the glorious pun in the blog title (we all love a good pun!), Pratheeba posts about a variety of topics ranging from family finance and budgeting to lifestyle and meal prepping. If you’re looking to follow someone who posts about more than just personal finance, Centsible Indian is the blog for you!
3. Filling the Pig by Kevin
Filling the Pig is a blog written by Kevin. In addition to publishing numerous ebooks (all of which are available on his website), Kevin has written numerous articles on maintaining your personal finance in the most effective way possible. He offers a “unique perspective on money” with his years of experience being in debt, debt-free, managing several businesses, and even being audited by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service – in the USA) at one point.
2. Earn More Live Freely by Gladice Gong
Earn More Live Freely is written by Gladice Gong. She had worked in the financial industry for several years before she lost her job. By starting her own business online and investing in the stock market, Gladice managed to pay off her loans and now lives comfortably with her family. Earn More Live Freely is the perfect resource for absolute novices interested in stock markets and making an income online.
Future Proof, M.D. is written by a vascular and interventional radiologist with an interest in personal finance. While going through medical school, the author (anonymous) realized there was a lack of knowledge amongst medical students about money management. This spawned the creation of the blog. While aimed at medical professionals, Future Proof, M.D. offers nuggets of wisdom about finance which are relevant to everyone.
Speaking of personal finances, are you interested in making some money on the side without all the hassle?
Now that you’ve received some excellent sources on managing and growing your personal finances, how about giving our FREE buying and selling services a go? Our platform, apart from releasing student-friendly content, is primarily an Academic Marketplace that allows people to sell/re-sell and purchase textbooks, assignments, notes, used study materials, and more! We’ve got loads of finance, accounting, statistics, and business materials for you money-smart people out there, such as:
Financial Modelling: All-you-need 48-paged Condensed GuideRM30.00 RM30.00
Accounting and Finance: An Introduction 8th edition (Eddie McLaney, Peter Atrill)Product on saleRM90.00
Advanced Level Statistics (J. Crawshaw | J. Chambers)Product on sale
Every single individual can sign up for free in Educitizen by simply registering an account on our website, and browse our growing number of quality study materials available for sale, uploaded by other students like you all around the world – or you can upload some work of your own! Got any useful notes or textbooks in good condition that you don’t really need? Educitizen is your go-to platform. Want to hear the best part? You get to keep 75% of your earnings made by your sales! That’s a deal you can’t beat.
That was all for this article, folks! Look forward to more content coming your way, very soon.
- 6 Figures In Academia Who Were Not Credited For Their Work — EducitizenKnow the feeling of pouring your blood sweat and tears into something you are passionate about and not getting credit for it? Well, these amazing and intellectual individuals know or have known it all too well. 1. Creola Katherine Johnson …
- Things People Don’t Tell You About College/University Life — EducitizenBefore you kick-start your college/university life, here are some things that people might not tell you about. There will be ups and downs, trust us everyone has been through them so you are not alone. During your life as a …
- 8 Tips to Improve Your Creative Writing — EducitizenAre you struggling with writer’s block? Does the idea of writing a best-selling novel fill you with thrill until you realise there’s a lot of work to be done? Yeah, we’ve all been there and unfortunately, there’s no easy fix. …
- Hindi Movies/TV Shows To Watch If You Are Learning The Language — EducitizenHindi is India’s national language that has been considered one of the most challenging languages to learn. About 400 million people speak Hindi across the world. There are some shared words between Hindi and English that you might be familiar …
- Things You Need To Know Before You Launch Digital Products | SaaS For Dummies — EducitizenBeing a small and new software as a service (SaaS) company is tough. You’re often underpaid, undervalued, and underestimated for your products and services. It is even worse when you are a bootstrapped company, which means you are without external …